Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Nearing The End
I have a bunch of reviews written about the six books that I have read over the last week and a half, but with no computer it is kind of hard to, you know, post. Not that anyone cares. Ha!
Anyway, I've got a little over two weeks to go and only four books left to read. I think that I averaged it out to one book every four days (and I am going a book every one or two the last couple of weeks). Yes, I actually did the maths (but I also did the maths for something else that ended up with the result of six squillion or so, so doing the maths is something I just do for the hell of it.)

I have decided that for next year's 52 (which starts in two weeks, obviously) I will be endevouring to read at least 50% of them as non-fiction. Maybe learn something other than the fact that I am a sci-fi geek.

So, that being said, I'll do reviews when I get my computer back. Out of the books that I have read in the last few weeks, this is the concise version:

A Wrinkle in the Skin: Christopher is a genius.
The Eighth Day: It just was. Nothing interesting and the stupidest protagonist ever.
Conditionally Human: I love Miller. I really, really love him.
The Feminists: I think the name alone says it all, but it doesn't. Still not good though.
All the Sounds of Fear: I liked the title story, the rest were kind of okay.
H.G. Wells: How did I put this guy off for so damn long?

Have fun.

Labels: