Saturday, April 28, 2007
Update
I've been a bit lax when it comes to blogging. Not that anyone cares because no one reads this, but just in case...
I have still been reading- will I make my 52 books this year? I think so. I have a random collection of books waiting to be read, one that I have almost finished and a yearn to read. I go through stages where I won't read a book all week because there are things standing in my way (ie. assignments) and there are weeks where I will devour up to four books (then the head ache kicks in).
I find it a little depressing that I will only just make the 52 books. I really ought to read more. And more and more and more. It feels lazy. If I lived to 50 and only read 52 books a year I would only be able to read 1192 more books, and I am sure there are a lot more than that that I want to read. Not including non-fiction.
I have a bunch of books on order (most importantly Is the Belief in God Good, Bad or Irrelevant) and I want to read more. Feed me, Seymore.
Okay, off topic. I'll start updating more now. Cheers.

Labels: